Arrange Your Free Valuation

Overseas Landlords

Our most comprehensive service is called "Fully Manage" and for our overseas or Non-Resident Landlords we offer this enhanced package by going that extra mile, knowing that you’re out of the country.

We know the added considerations when planning to move abroad at the same time as letting your home and we understand the level of service required when you’re already abroad and continue to own property in the UK.

What we do

If you're looking for a new tenant we'll provide you with a free, no obligation valuation. We'll advertise the property across all the main property websites. We'll arrange viewings, accompany viewings and give feedback. We'll carry out credit checks, employment and previous/current landlord references. We'll arrange to meet your new tenants at the property and we'll sign the tenancy agreement, conduct the video inventory and take meter readings. We can arrange a Landlord's Gas Safety Certificate if you need one. We'll protect the tenant's deposit and pay you the first month's rent, less our fees, the same day your new tenants move in. We'll send you a rental statement by E-mail to your nominated E-mail address.

We're authorised under HMRC's Non-Resident Landlord (NRL) Scheme and we'll advise you on how to seek HMRC approval so that we're able to continue to pay you your rental income from the UK in full, rather than deducting 20% after our fees and any maintenance deductions.

You can see more information about the HMRC Non-Resident Landlords (NRL) Scheme by clicking here.

If you're an individual and already know about the Scheme and just need to register, you can download the NRL1 Form here.

IMPORTANT: Section 18 of the form will need H2L's reference number. Our reference to quote here is NA 38431. 

Please note that if the property is joint-owned, then both parties need to apply to HMRC for separate approval.

What it costs

There is an initial one-off set-up cost of 50% of the first month's rent, plus VAT (and a minimum charge of £320 plus VAT or £384 including VAT). This covers the duration of the relationship with us.

Thereafter, we charge 10% of the monthly rental amount, plus VAT.

If your tenant wishes to renew the tenancy agreement at the end of their initial tenancy, we charge £34 plus VAT (£40.80 including VAT) to arrange either a new six or twelve month tenancy agreement.

If your tenant wishes to leave and you'd like us to re-find you a new tenant, we charge 40% of the first month's rent, plus VAT (and a minimum charge of £250 plus VAT or £300 including VAT).

What you'll need

If it's the first time you've let your property, you'll need an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). If you don't have one, we can arrange one for you. They are currently valid for ten years.

You'll need a valid Landlord's Gas Safety Certificate. If you don't have one, we can arrange one for you. They are valid for 12 months.

What next?

Call us on 0845 302 2850 or email to arrange a free, no obligation, valuation of your property.

See our Marketing Agreement & Terms of Business and our Code of Practice for Residential Letting Agents at our dedicated micro site at

H2L. Expert Letting in Meriden | 38 Main Road, Meriden, Coventry, CV7 7NF
0333 772 0222 |

Do you know any landlords?

Follow us on TwitterConnect on LinkedInLike us on FacebookAdd us on Instagram

Copyright © 2022 H2L Property Management Limited
All Rights Reserved

An Xactia Group Company