Link: HomeLet

Specialist Tenant Insurance

We strongly recommend that all our new tenants take out an insurance policy to protect them against "accidental damage to landlord’s possessions" before they move into their property.

It’s really important to know that most standard home contents policies won’t cover this, and we recommend a specialist policy to cover you in the case of you, or one of your guests, accidentally damaging something that belongs to the landlord like spilling red wine on the carpet or cracking the sink.

You landlord will be covered for buildings insurance and may have in place other types of insurance like rent protection or legal cover, but if something like a carpet or sink is damaged then we'll look to deduct the cost from your Deposit, even if it was an accident, and even if you personally didn’t damage the item concerned.

H2L. Expert Letting acts as an introducer for specialist insurers that offer this kind of policy. Click here for a free no obligation quotation for tenants insurance or get in touch with us if you have any queries.

H2L. Expert Letting in Meriden | 38 Main Road, Meriden, Coventry, CV7 7NF
0333 772 0222 |

Do you know any landlords?

Follow us on TwitterConnect on LinkedInLike us on FacebookAdd us on Instagram

Copyright © 2022 H2L Property Management Limited
All Rights Reserved

An Xactia Group Company